Last weeks morning’s outreach/sidewalk counseling time things that stood out:
– More “pro-life Christians” go into Planned Parenthood than sidewalk counsel outside. 415 evangelical / protestant denominations in Fresno country and sidewalks are empty on most days.
– One hostile lady wanted to make sure to let us know we were bad people for being there and for judging people, she did not like hearing she was also bad and needed a Savior and was judging us.
– One nice Sikh man heard the Gospel. He understood he had sinned, but did not understand his need for a Savior. Pray for Rick. His view was pluralistic (all roads lead to heaven) although he keep insisting Sikhism was right and his guru was perfect; his guru unlike Jesus Christ is dead. He said he would research the resurrection, but did not know much about it.
– A hostile man yelled that we had no right to make people feel bad by being there. He didn’t want to hear about the babies being killed and Gods clear command not to murder.
– A couple women heard the Gospel and seemed to be contemplating it on a serious level, pray for them.